Map Pilot Pro relies on the Autel SDK and the DJI SDK for hardware control and video transmission. That means we can only support the hardware that DJI/Autel adds appropriate waypoint support for.
For the last 2-3 years it has taken DJI about a year to add SDK support for new aircraft.
Aircraft that are not supported yet but will be once DJI releases SDK support:
- Mavic Mini 3
- Mavic 3
Feel free to let DJI know that iOS support is important to you as a user.
- Mavic Pro
- Mavic Air
- Mavic Mini 2
- Mavic Air 2
- Mavic Air 2S
- Mavic 2 (Pro, Zoom, and Enterprise - No SMART CONTROLLER support)
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
- Phantom 4
- Phantom 4 Pro * (v2 included)
- Phantom 4 Advanced
- Phantom 4 RTK
- Phantom 3 Professional
- Phantom 3 Advanced
- Phantom 3 Standard
- Inspire 1
- Inspire 1 Pro
- Inspire 2
- Matrice 100 (M100)
- Matrice 200 (M200, including V2)
- Matrice 210 (M210, including V2)
- Matrice 210 RTK (M210RTK)
- Matrice 600 (M600)
- Matrice 600P (M600P)
- Autel EVOII ( no "V2" support)
Supported External Cameras:
- Autel EVOII Dual (Pro level and up)
- Autel EVOII Base
- Autel EVOII Pro
- DJI X3
- DJI X5 (Pro level and up)
- DJI X4S
- DJI X5S (Pro level and up)
- DJI X7 (Pro level and up)
- DJI XT2 (Pro level and up)
- Sony a7R, a7R II, and a7R III only with Drones Made Easy Ninja OBC trigger board*
- Sony A6000 only with Drones Made Easy Ninja OBC trigger board*
- Sony Multispectral Camera (MSZ-2100G) as part of the Drones Made Easy and Sony Smart Agriculture Solution
* Matrice 200/210/600/600P with Sony a7R and other custom camera sensors will require a Drones Made Easy custom trigger board that will only be sold as fully integrated kits built by Drones Made Easy. Email for more details and read about the Ninja OBC here: https://support.dronesmadeeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000617223-What-is-the-Ninja-On-Board-Computer-
* Phantom 4 Pro v2 is supported. Phantom 4 Pro Plus version is not supported.
DJI makes a lot of firmware and SDK changes and they are not always backwards compatible. We try our best to stay on top of these changes but if any issues are encountered on supported aircraft, please give us a detailed report so we can try to fix the issue.
X5 RAW is not explicitly tested with and is not necessarily supported.