1. DJI aircraft only accept 100 waypoints for any given flight. Map Pilot is just telling you that only 100 waypoints of however many were planned were loaded. There is a good chance it wouldn't be able to fly all of them anyway unless it is in super rough terrain. You are in relatively rough terrain but it looks like most of your flights were battery limited, not waypoint limited. We have no way of knowing how long the flight will take before it takes off so we just send it out with 100 waypoints even if it will only use 50 of them.
2. Odd... No ideal but you took the appropriate action.
4. This will happen if you manually land the aircraft by taking it out of the programmed flight mode without switching it back into the programmed flight mode before landing. It causes some event messages to be missed and the sync is lost. Make sure you are checking your blue verification path before each takeoff to ensure that things are looking right. If they are not you can override the restart location manually:
5. This means that you only had enough points to process 1100 images. You would have needed to purchase more points to process all 1900.
6. This happens sometimes. We are working on it. The files are still on your device for review.
1. You can process up to 4000 images at a time, you just have to pay for it.
2. I think this is all covered above.
In general, the Mavic Air is not suited to professional mapping.