1. Remote has DJI Pilot 2 as the default DJI App
2. Applies to DJI RC Pro (rm510B for the Mavic 3 series) and DJI RC Plus (M350 and M300)
3. Internet connection required.
4. DJI Pilot 2 has been closed. Read here for instructions: https://support.dronesmadeeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/18952725251092-Close-DJI-Pilot-2-when-using-Map-Pilot-Pro
- Turn on Remote. DJI Pilot 2 will automatically launch on start up.
- Exit to your Home Screen by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Firefox” app (or another browser).
- Navigate to following link in Firefox: https://support.dronesmadeeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/8160429529876-Installation
- Scroll down to the “Installing Map Pilot Pro with APK on DJI’s Latest Enterprise Remotes” section.
- Select the “download x.x.xe” link. The 'e' part is important.
- This will start downloading the APK file to your “Downloads” folder.
- Exit Firefox by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Enter “Files” app.
- In the Files app, you'll first see "Internal Storage" (if you haven't been in the app previously). Select the menu button in the top left of the screen.
- Select "Downloads" folder.
- Select the downloaded APK file.
- Select "Install" to start installing the file.
- If you have internet connection, the file sill start downloading and installing.
- Once completed, select "open" to open your newly installed Map Pilot Pro.