1. The DJI "Smart Battery" triggers this return. It knows how far away it is from the Home Point and how much battery it needs to get home. When it thinks it needs to go home it automatically triggers an RTH. We will not override this behavior. You may need to calibrate your batteries if they are behaving oddly.
2. If you are using Terrain Awareness the AGL should be roughly the same and not require a new focus. If you are not using Terrain Awareness it wouldn't work anyway.
3. This will happen if it was a saved mission. If the P4P is selected it will show a GSD of 1.6cm/px at 60 meters and the P3 will show a GSD of 2.5cm/px at 60 meters.
4. The P4P has a MUCH stronger signal than the older aircraft. It drops off but you are to be pretty far away... (3+ km)
5. ? Maybe a hardware/firmware issue.