Map Pilot AG only supports certain aircraft with very specific cameras. Drones Made Easy supplies all hardware that is required to use and have access to Map Pilot AG.
- Mavic 2 (Pro, Zoom, and Enterprise - No SMART CONTROLLER support)
- Phantom 4 Pro * (v2 included)
- Phantom 4 Advanced
- Inspire 2
- Matrice 100 (M100)
- Matrice 200 (M200)
- Matrice 210 (M210, including V2)
- Matrice 210 RTK (M210RTK)
- Matrice 600 (M600)
- Matrice 600P (M600P)
Supported External Cameras:
- DJI X4S
- DJI X5S
- Sony Multispectral Camera (MSZ-2100G) as part of the Drones Made Easy and Sony Smart Agriculture Solution
* Phantom 4 Pro v2 is supported. Phantom 4 Pro Plus version is not supported.
DJI makes a lot of firmware and SDK changes and they are not always backwards compatible. We try our best to stay on top of these changes but if any issues are encountered on supported aircraft, please give us a detailed report so we can try to fix the issue.
I can't register a multispectral camera
What is the procedure?