2.5.2 - June 16, 2017
- Image Point Cleanup on the way back automatically
- Only throw “Photo Error” message when applicable
- Add “wait for satellites to come back up” to battery restart
2.5.1 - June 9, 2017
- Big CPU optimizations for older iOS devices
- Added long press gesture to camera preview to clean up the video feed
- DJI SDK memory leak fix
- Fixed mission reload altitude setting
- Fixed M600 Pro video preview not coming up
- Increased tile cache size
- Canceled Flight timer when dropping an AP
- Stopped Camera Busy from blocking image attempt
2.5.0 - June 6, 2017
- Not publicly released. Beta only.
2.4.8 - May 22, 2017
- CPU optimization for older iOS devices
- Adjusted Agronaut imaging start point
- iPad Layout Fixes
- Linear Flight Planning corner drawing fix
2.4.7 - May 8, 2017
- Addressed Inspire 2 X5S startup GSD issue
- Added support for M600 Pro
- Added a7R Manual Trigger from Camera Preview long press
- Accounted for higher resolution cameras in point calculation
- Moved start signal for Parrot Sequoia Imaging to account for long start lag
2.4.6 - March 29, 2017
- Fixed X3 video feed issue
- Increased maximum Linear Flight Planning passes to 15
2.4.5 - March 29, 2017
- Fixed Signal Strength issue
- Verified Focus Settings for variable focus cameras
- Moved "Camera busy" warning layout text area instead of popup
- Added 3.5 and a 4 second setting for SD card write speed
- Added focus success or failure indicator
- Fixed difference in Connected/Not Connected GSD for P4P
- Added single press long hold to take picture
- Separated out two finger tap for focus
- Changed Healthy Drones references to AirData
2.4.4 - March 3, 2017
- Fixed Linear/Grid switching.
- Fixed Linear Flight Planning In App Purchase.
- Fixed Mavic focus not getting set properly.
- Added log file events for focus.
2.4.3 - February 24, 2017
- Added Inspire 2 Support - X4S
- Added Inspire 2 Support - X5S
- Added slow SD card message.
- Updated Video Previewer to address increased CPU usage.
- Addressed International In-App Purchase issue.
- Added Infinity focus on I1/I2 above 30 meters, above 60 meters for Mavic/P4/P4P
- Fixed autofocus not occurring at point directly over head after first of multiple flights.
- Updated Video Preview to work with new cameras/encoders.
- Fixed X5 connectionless mapping mode on Inspire 1.
- Flight speed honors user entered max speed on way to and from flight path.
- Clarified Tap to Open text in File Manager.
- Got rid of Linear Flight Planning popup on recovered missions.
- Cleaned up mission display on recovery.
- Fixed light-based slow down taking images too quickly on Connectionless mode.
- Fixed Flight plan line going away while flying and switching the units.
2.4.2 - January 9, 2017
- Reverted to timed Connectionless mode on aircraft that don't support distance triggering.
- Linear Mission recovery and recall has Upload button enabled by default.
- Back Button verification on all presses.
- Fixed Back Button “No” behavior.
2.4.1 - January 6, 2017
- Fixed Linear Flight Planning "twisting" issue
2.4.0 - January 2, 2017
- Linear Mission planning for surveying roads, rivers, utility lines and pipelines.
- Mapbox caching and loading converted to new Mapbox Studio system
- Crop cache area to boundary area before saving tiles
- Removed auto zoom out on cached maps
- Remove limit of 10 map caches
2.3.0 - December 20, 2016
- Added Phantom 4 Pro support
- Updated Connectionless mode - uses distance triggering instead of intervalometer
- Auto Focus Mavic and P4P at point over takeoff point
- Force focus by two finger tapping video preview
- Darkened blue Flight Preview line
- Remove X5R support from camera selection list
- Default X5 framing rate up to 2 seconds - honors the setting value
- Hide blue Flight Preview line before takeoff
- Update to DJI SDK to 3.5
- Added image filename to log file
- Added next waypoint coordinate to log file
- iPad layout for options menu and status bar
2.2.0 - November 14, 2016
- Connectionless Camera Triggering
- Mavic Pro Support
- Sony A7 as a supported camera on M600
- X3 and X5 camera FPV works on M600
- Fixed iOS 10 KML sharing issue
- Fixed startup connection issues
- Added Overlap and Camera to Log File
- Removed X5 takeoff restriction
2.1.6 - September 7, 2016
- Lowered price of Terrain Awareness to $9.99
- Enabled Ground Offset to Terrain Aware flight
- Changed FREE processing threshold to 250 points
- Added error messages for important settings
- Fixed Camera Control issue in Options Menu
- Added multiple attempts to get battery serial number for log file
2.1.5 - September 1, 2016
- Fixed "Show Image Footprint" crashing issue
- Draws light blue guide line all the time
- Fixed Multi Battery flight inconsistencies
- Added M600 support for SLANTRANGE users
- Increased Home Point check radius to 20 meters
- Fixed Log File issue
- Clarified Home Point warning cause message
- Added FAA warnings for Terrain Aware RTH
- Added ReturnToHome height management and warnings for Terrain Aware
2.1.4 - August 17, 2016
- Adjusted terrain filtering for NASA data.
- Fixed crashing on aircraft connect when Image Footprint display is enabled and Terrain Awareness is not purchased.
- Addressed high latitude elevation tile padding issue.
- Added more data validation checks for Terrain Awareness loading.
- Adjusted various warning message texts.
- Fixed extra comma in first line of log file.
- Added extra resolution check for Sequoia/Agronaut image calculations.
2.1.3 - August 10, 2016
- Fixed takeoff issue in the absence of terrain data.
2.1.2 - August 8, 2016
- Added Image Footprint display.
- Fixed Waypoint and mission resume issue.
- Changed Emergency reset. Must return to Home Point but don't have to land.
- Fixed KML display of some features.
- Fixed FAA warning Home Point setting.
- Removed flight below takeoff point restriction in Terrain Awareness.
- Fixed Home Point message in log file.
- Fixed SLANTRANGE overlap issue.
2.1.1 - July 25, 2016
- Fixed Waypoint issues on multi battery flights 3 and up.
- Added Manual Focus mode setting for X5 camera.
- Added download progress message for terrain tile downloads.
- Flight Preview (blue) line is shown when Show Nearby Cached Missions is enabled.
- Added app tips back into the log files.
- Home Point location gets written to log files.
2.1.0 - July 21, 2016
- Terrain Awareness!
- Improved KML handling, input and output
- Open log files on-device with Google Earth app
- Improved file management
- Fixed slow speed on restarted mission
- Camera registration no longer needed for SLANTRANGE camera
2.0.1 - July 2, 2016
- Image Format, Overlap, Max Speed and Max Flight Duration are all persistent across app launches
- Fixed layout issues when connected but no home point is set
- Fixed Signal Strength indictor issue
- Added Terrain Data Access Token Setting
2.0.0 - June 27, 2016
- Camera settings have been moved from Settings Menu to new menu above top status bar.
- Import KML via Email or AirDrop
- Export KML, log files, and Flights file via Email or AirDrop
- Flight Log review
- Separate Along-track and Across-track (overlap and sidelap) adjustments
- Built-in Simulator for testing
- HealthyDrones upload from Log File Manager
- RAW imaging available via In App Purchase
- Added ability to areas higher and lower than the takeoff point by adding a target ground offset slider
- Support for Parrot Sequoia and SLANTRANGE cameras
- Added placeholders for Terrain Awareness and Connectionless mapping controls (future release)
- Fixed super small button push areas (Sorry, text is still small for now)
- Fixed Inspire Pro image spacing
- General fixes and error handling improvements
1.5.1 - April 21, 2016
- Updated DJI SDK to 3.1.1
- Memory leak fix
- Text fix
1.5.0 - March 22, 2016
- Added Phantom 4 Support
- Added HealthyDrones compatible log files
- Fixed Waypoint limit error
- Fixed Battery Timer so the aircraft lands at expiration time instead of heading home at it
- Cleaned up early image error on mission resume
- Fixed Mission Resume after dead battery issue
1.4.1 - March 3, 2016
- Fixed large mission slow down issue on older devices
- Light-based speed limitation speed persists for all batteries of a mission
- Added setting to inhibit light-based speed reduction
- Added setting to inhibit nearby cached mission display
- Fixed battery estimates issue
- Fixed multiple persist files being created
- Fixed false takeoff error
- Fixed Mapbox credential whitespace issue
- Mapbox caching limit increased to 10
- Light-based speed message not shown if speed isn’t reduced
- Fixed Mapbox error on previously cached maps
- Added iPad Pro icon
1.4.0 - February 15, 2016
- Phantom 3 Standard support
- Inspire 1 Pro support
- X5 support with 12, 14, 15, 17, 25, 42, 45mm lenses
- Current camera settings display
- Motion Blur display
- Speed adjustment for lighting conditions
- Update to DJI SDK 3.0.1
- Faster travel to and from mapping flight path
- Fully restructured for new connection methods
- Mapbox interface fixes
- Updated video in guide
- Hardware decoding on all devices
- Inspire 1 Pro specific offline layout setting
- Adjusted triggering for different speed class SD cards (U1 and Class 10)
- Missions persist through app restarts and disconnections to allow for charging
- Cached missions shown in new mission creation to use as guidelines for complex shapes
1.3.2 - January 20, 2016
- Added Shutter Priority and Manual Shutter settings
- Added Shutter Speed settings
- Added MapBox Map ID and Token settings
- External basemap definition via MapBox
- Use Maps Made Easy created maps as Map Pilot basemap via MapBox
- KML, GPX and GeoJSON upload via MapBox
- Point, Polyline and Polygon annotations via MapBox
- Fixed recalled flight plans being covered by cached map tiles
- Flight Plan can be uploaded and started after manually flying to start
- Added Takeoff Point marker
- Allowed editing of cached missions
- Allowed saving of edited cached missions
- Regrouped settings
- Added Flight Plan length and width popup
- Added battery temp and voltage to log files
- Fixed cached mission elevation slider range for missions less than 40m or greater than 120m
- Fixed Inspire 1 gimbal yaw issue
- Fixed EV and White Balance default values
1.3.1 - January 5, 2016
- Updated DJI SDK
- Enabled Auto Takeoff
- Added SD card read failure retry and skip
- Added primary heading indicator during layout
- Added coordinate location indicator during layout
- Added three finger hold gesture to key in boundary marker location
- Fixed camera white balance, sharpness and saturation settings to reflect settings panel
- Increased maximum flight distance to 30 km
- Increased maximum flight height to 300 meters on public firmware
- Enabled mission saving without requiring basemap caching data connection
- Extended minimum speed down to 2 m/s for low elevation mapping
- Save mission title is renamed instead of entered fresh
- Extended battery limited missions to take dual battery Matrice 100 in to account
- Default Flight is 17 Minutes
- Added signal strengths to log files
- Added low altitude mapping speed limit warning
- Added better basemap caching download error messages
- Minimum Distance between boundary markers reduces to 25 m
1.2.2 - October 29, 2015
- Fixed iPad status bar covering the Back Button.
- Added iOS 8 support.
- Added Log Files that are accessible through iTunes.
- Added Background operation.
- Fixed "Waypoint too far" message when no flight path rotation is applied.
- Added abandonment point drawing in cases that DJI SDK doesn't throw consistent codes for GoHome.
- Swapped Boundary Markers to display as non-draggable after successful takeoff.
- Added Emergency Takeover instructions to the top of the User Guide.
- Fixed White Balance and Saturation Setting Issues.
- Set Contrast to 0 instead of 1 based on user feedback.
- Added stored overlap to mission recall warning message.
- Fixed Matrice M100 takeoff issue.
1.2.1 - October 15, 2015
- iOS 9 Emergency Fix
1.2.0 - October 15, 2015
- Initial Release