4.1.13 - September 1, 2020
- Fixed bulk invalid checks for Nearby Maps
- Removed Google and Facebook Ad conversion SDKs
- Set overlap defaults to 80/80
- Fixed precision issues with super low high overlap layouts
4.1.12 - July 14, 2020
- Fixed Terrain Aware and Flat Flights mixing issue
- Fixed Flight logs Terrain Aware or Flat per each flight
4.1.11 - July 1, 2020
- Added Orange Labels for unsynced CSV files
- Added Orange Labels for unsynced Mission Plans
- Fixed mass Mission Plan Sync
- Fixed mass Flight Sync of Flight Logs
- Fixed partial Flight Sync uploads
- Added Flight Logs to 'Sync' button action on File Manager screen
- Removed Flight Sync from Home Screen view
- Added Sampling mission designator to Flight Log
- Fixed special characters issue in syncing of Farm Shots JSON files
- Enabled Collision Avoidance for Sampling missions
- Fixed terrain tile access issue
- Fixed nearby maps access issue
- Fixed mixed flight speeds for Light Conditions Based Slow Down
- Fixed Infinity focus
- Added Mission Upload error feedback
- Added IMU and Compass Calibration - Long press on Satellite number label
- Fixed mission corners layout issue
- Adjusted polygon simplification
- Optimized pass rotation layout speed
4.1.10 - May 14, 2020
- Fixed Photo count incrementing by flight number
- Fixed Ground Offset while using Terrain Aware
- Removed DJI Camera Specific Takeoff Blocking Warnings
- Added KML Boundary import (change filename from sample.kml to sample_boundary.kml to import as boundaries and linear plans)
- Fixed GoHomeHeight to mission height on terrain aware missions with declined “Potentially dangerous” alert
- Fixed third party camera settings issue
- Fixed processing points price estimation
- Added import alerts for JSON and KML for success and failure
- Added QRScanner from all entry points
- Reduced minimum required set for Farm JSON key/value structures
- Fixed Farm databases to update themselves when the same farmUUID and fieldUUID is reimported
- Enforced Sampling and Spot Check Missions don’t use light speed adjustment
- Fixed DJI SD card warnings that were blocking takeoff
- Fixed issues with Overshoot and Shutter Cycle not getting saved
- Added Overshoot and Shutter Cycle to Maps Made Easy API for Sync
- Sampling Flight Up and Over algorithm updates
- Interior polygons used and saved in the “locs” column of database, and show in saved missions
- See the scaled boundaries both interior and exterior be entering debug mode
- Using the findMajorSubPolygons of the exterior scaled polygons
- Middle scaled polygon used for intersection algorithm
- Safe Height is set to survey height if survey height is greater
- Sampling mission first and last legs are at safe height regardless of intersections and location
4.1.9 - April 6, 2020 (Map Pilot AG only)
- Fixed Time Remaining Display
- Added periodic QR check for existing users
- Fixed ExposureMode setting in user defaults
- Fixed bug when logging out of a MME account without saved missions
- Fixed survey speed adjustment on Ninja OBC equipped systems
4.1.8 - March 17, 2020
- Fixed waypoint rule enforcement to allow 3 meters between passes
- Fixed image footprint orientation for Third Party cameras
- Adjusted gimbal angle range is now 0-45 degrees
- Disabled Save Mission button after press until a mission parameter changes
- Fixed 'Time Remaining' readout
4.1.7 - February 14, 2020
- Enabled Active Connect mode in Linear Missions
- Fixed footer clipping in Mission Manager and File Manager
- Fixed 3rd party camera registration issue
- Added support for Sony a7r4 camera
- Added Sampling Mission type - Map Pilot AG only
- Added Up and Over flight - Map Pilot AG only
4.1.6 - January 24, 2020
- Added RTK panel that shows all of the same info as GS Pro
- Fixed Connection Cycling
- Fixed iPhone X black bars
- Fixed large DEM download issue
- Reworded 'Simulator IAP Conflict' message
- Fixed imported boundary layout issue
- Added Sampling Mode (Map Pilot AG only)
- Added undershoot turn around for Sampling Mode
- Added Approach and Return height (Map Pilot AG only)
- Added Shutter Cycle to Camera Control panel (Map Pilot AG only)
4.1.5 - December 18, 2019
- Fixed Mission Plan sync issue for existing missions with max speed setting
- Logging out only deletes synced mission plans and has warning
- Removed alert messages for saved mission reminder and no GPS
- Removed rogue aperture setters for P4P and X5S
4.1.4 - December 9, 2019
- Added missing entries to saved flights from 2015-2017 missions
- Fixed iOS 12 crashing
- Fixed Files app compatibility
- Enabled Exposure Mode button during flight
4.1.3 - December 3, 2019
- Added Advanced Setting for waypoint Turn Mode to address gimbal yaw issues
- Fixed tapping CSV to make a KML
- Fixed Auto exposure mode for non-XT2 cameras
- Fixed spelling error
4.1.2 - November 22, 2019
- Fixed iOS 13 related gesture issue
- Added display of red border for KML’s that are imported without a style
- Disabled Sync buttons after logging out
- Moved Apple Maps attribution label
- Fixed Active Connect label on loading saved missions
4.1.1 - November 12, 2019
- Fixed Pitch limit to -90 degrees
- Disabled double press of Profile button in Terrain Awareness
- Fixed In-App Purchases made from Settings
- Enhanced Dark Mode display
- Added camera serial number display on connection in Debug Mode
4.1.0 - October 30, 2019
- Added Mission Plan sync Maps Made Easy
- Added Boundary sync with Maps Made Easy
- Added Search feature File Manager and Mission Plan screens
- Added XT2 support
- Added Phantom 4 Pro RTK support (with DJI SDK remote from Drones Made Easy)
- Fixed crash on first map save
- Added cached file deletion by long pressing Save button
- Added Dark Mode support
- Added Aperture Priority mode to camera
- Fixed camera settings combinations
- Loads user defaults for previously used camera settings
- Added AGL readout
- Improved Image Footprint responsivity
- Added ability to change camera on a saved layout
- Updated Settings to make text more clear
4.0.8 - October 7, 2019
- Fixes for iOS 13 related issues
4.0.7 - August 26, 2019
- Fixed Mavic 2 Pro video feed issue.
- Fixed bug with setting survey speed to 2 m/s or less.
- Added current camera focal length to the log file.
- Removed “Errors Logged” text under top status bar.
- iPads auto default to High Visibility mode.
4.0.6 - August 1, 2019
- Fixed connection issues when recalling a saved mission
- Updated photo count estimation for concave polygons
- Fixed cancelation of saving a mission
- Removed “Get” button from Upgrade Kiosk when item is already purchased
- Added error popup when app is not registered with DJI
- Updated battery reporting method to address slow updates
- Added custom camera names to Log File for display in Flight Sync
- Removed Onboard Computer warning when Sony multispectral camera is selected
- Changed default overlap to 30/30 for Sony multispectral camera
- Added FPV camera feed on M200 series aircraft with Drones Made Easy mount
4.0.5 - July 15, 2019
- Added X7 Specific Lenses
- Added File Manager Instructions
- Fixed Farms long press bug
- Added additional Photo Error types to logging
- Changed flight numbering to start at 1 instead of 0
- Added 'No Internet' warning to Zone Control failures
- Forced obstacle avoidance off (Sony Ag camera only)
- Optimized flight layout to ensure single coverage and minimize flight distance (Sony Ag camera only)
4.0.4 - June 20, 2019
- Updated connection logic to address connection issues.
4.0.3 - June 11, 2019
- Enabled free Grid, Linear, and Terrain Aware flight in Simulator
- Added Maps Made Easy login to Settings
- Fixed AirData token check stall (when token is not typed in)
- Added camera settings saving as default (Exposure Mode, Shutter speed, ISO, White Balance)
- Removed the automatic setting of ISO100 on Manual
- Added X7 support to Map Pilot Business level up Upgrade Kiosk
- Fixes for Mavic 2 Enterprise video feed
- Increased maximum corner radius to 35 meters for Sony Ag camera
- Added FarmShots JSON imports to accept field geometry of type MultiPolygon
4.0.2 - June 3, 2019
- Added Matrice 210 v2 support
- Added X7 camera support (Map Pilot Business level only)
- DJI Diagnostics and error reporting in its own column of log file
- Updated to DJISDK 4.10
- Fixed crashing bug with importing .mme files
- Fixed proximity issue with survey area boundary additions
- Flight Sync updates
- Registered Sony Ag cameras default to 30/20 regardless of previous default overlap setting
- Extended pass turnarounds (Sony Ag camera only)
- Added duplicate pass on each side when overlap is less then 50% (Sony Ag camera only)
4.0.1 - May 17, 2019
- Added Flight Sync for Plan Sync
- Cleaned up Debug panel and added raw voltages
- Added Diagnostics to message area and log files
- Adjusted DroneType in logs for AirData compatibility
- Added MME Point calculations for processing upon landing
- Added 'wait' spinners for Return to Home and Pause flight buttons
- Added IAP Descriptions and Guidelines update
- Added Map Pilot version to image metadata
4.0.0 - April 4, 2019
- Lite version introduced
- Upgrade Kiosk
- Map Pilot Business price changed to $49.99
- Sony Ag Camera Support - Map Pilot Business only
- User to User Sharing - Map Pilot Business only
3.1.5 - April 22, 2019
- Updated DJI SDK to address firmware incompatibility issues
3.1.4 - March 6, 2019
- Changed Image Footprint to flat mode only
- Fixed missing survey area on deleted Sony camera feature
- Changed multiple aircraft to Follow Mode only to work around DJI SDK issue - M2E, M2P, M2Z, P4PV2
- Removed Skywatch disable toggle in settings
3.1.3 - February 28, 2019
- Added 'Sony Multispectral Camera (MSZ-2100G)'
- Cleaned up 'Field Name' to enable sharing of .mme file (replaces invalid characters with -)
- Fixed Inspire 1 connection issue
- Added Maps Made Easy Login on mission sharing when token is required
- Fixed No Fly Zone mission upload error
- Changed Maps Made Easy Sign Up link
- Changed to P4P as the default camera in Settings
- Fixed Save button issue with it not being enabled appropriately
3.1.2 - February 21, 2019
- Fixed max speed display bug when changing along track overlap downward.
- Added Maps Made Easy login instead of manually copying around the Access Password.
- Insurance popup is only shown once on executing a saved mission.
3.1.1 - February 6, 2019
- Fixed Custom Camera Issue
- Added LAANC checks to recalled missions
- Fixed default altitude getting saved on recalled missions
- Added LAANC help link
- Added SkyWatch help link
- Added max flight altitude check
- Added max flight radius check
- Fixed remote control lettering
- Remove Abandonment Points when mission is completed
- Apogen BFC is enabled with all overlap settings
3.1.0 - January 23, 2019
- Concave Polygon Survey Area Layouts
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Support
- LAANC Authorizations through AirMap Deep Linking
- Altitude is remembered between layouts
- AOI Management
- Boundary Import
- New About Page
- Map Pilot entry in XMP tags
- Files migrated out of Documents folder
3.0.5 - January 8, 2019
- Fixed Image Footprint issue that can cause crashing.
- Fixed Camera Settings not being available while aircraft is on the ground.
- Updated DJI SDK for stability and compatibility.
- Enabled app crash reporting.
3.0.4 - December 13, 2018
- Fix Mission Upload timeout issue.
- Fix In App Purchase issue.
- Add In App Purchase feedback.
3.0.3 - December 3, 2018
- Fixed tile access issue that was causing a crash
3.0.2 - November 29, 2018
- Updated Terrain Awareness Access Password 'Need Help?' link
- Fixed high along track overlap Mission Upload Timeout issue
3.0.1 - November 27, 2018
- Updated to DJI SDK version 4.8.1 to fix crashing issue
- Fixed RAW image In App Purchase issue
- Returned zoom and rotate to old method
- Fixed bug with saving a mission after rotating and moving home point
- Adjusted corner radius to not turn early on slow flights
- Sets storage location to SD Card if option exists (Mavic 2 Pro/ Mavic Air)
- Enable selection of Active.kml to have it load in the map
- Adjusted loading symbol (no more alert message that is fast to read)
- Added a Help link to the Terrain Awareness dialog box
- Fixed RC signal quality issue
3.0.0 - November 6, 2018
- Added iPhone Xs/XsMax/XR screen support.
- Optimized Buttons and Layout for iPad in High Visibility mode.
- Added Infinity Focus button.
- Moved RAW/JPG format switch to settings.
- Added LAANC Authorization Availability Indicator.
- Added battery firmware version to column in the log file.
- Removed the grey backgrounds from video feed.
- Increased accuracy of AppWarning and AppTip logging.
- Added Vision System changes to log file.
- Updated In App Purchase handling.
- Revisited loading external files (.mme and .kml)
- Adjusted coloration in side panel text.
- Fixed iPhone X orientation issue.
2.9.2 - September 22, 2018
- Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom support
- Updated Mavic Pro/Air RC Sport mode warnings
- Removed offline zone control due to DJI SDK change
- DJISDK 4.7.1
2.9.1 - September 11, 2018
- Fixed SkyWatch OptOut issue
- Added Double Tap guidance to Mission Saving error message
- Inspire 2 with X5/X5s/X4s use gimbal mode Yaw Follow rather than FPV
- Added plus/minus buttons on offset, max speed, and flight duration sliders
- Changed Ground Offset increments to integers
- Added “Low Signal Warning” when low RC% warning beep sounds
2.9.0 - September 4, 2018
- SkyWatch Insurance Integration
- Double Tap Camera Preview area to force autofocus (Full screen and when stopped only)
- Settings No Longer Shown in iOS Settings
- Changed “Log File Manager” to “File Manager”
- Updated File Manager
- Hide flights.plist from File Manager table
- File Manager chronologically sorted
- Added Sections for KML and flight logs
- Ensure Active Connect stays disabled when unlocking a saved mission
- Changes LB_RSSI values to positive if negative (M600) for AirData compatibility
- Manual Restart fix
- Saved Mission deletion confirmation
- Saved Mission name to log file
- KML Polyline shows its color, not grey
- Loading KML while creating new mission allows user to exit
2.8.5 - August 15, 2018
- Fixed RC% Reporting in Log File (M600)
- Manual Restart Fix
- Saved Mission Deletion Confirmation
- Save Mission Name to Log File
- KML Polyline Shows its Color, Not Grey
- Loading KML While Creating New Mission Allows User to Exit
2.8.4 - July 17, 2018
- Fixed map rotation/zoom issue
- Fixed Image Estimate
- Fixed Gimbal being in Free Mode on X4S and X5S cameras
- Added Location Search Geocoding
- Added RTK data to log file
- Addressed Login Issue with Zone Control
- Added Check for “Only RemoteController”
- Removed all references to “Token” and changed it to “Access Password”
- Updated to DJI SDK 4.6.1
2.8.3 - July 2, 2018
- Added P4P v2 support
- Fixed video freezing issue
- Added Terrain Awareness lower limit warning at -200m
- Fixed offline NFZ database
- Fixed rotation heading label updates
- Fixed Multi Battery Mission interval image alert
- Updated to DJI SDK 4.6
2.8.2 - June 15, 2018
- Added Mavic Air support
- Added aR7 II and aR7 III support for Ninja OBC triggered systems
- Added Camera and Map swap for full screen operation
- Added more ArcGIS URL formats
- GPS Drift Error Check between upload and takeoff
- Fixed Linear Mission stalling
- RTK info to Geotags
- RTK position information to log when available
2.8.1 - April 25, 2018
- Added ArcGIS as a 3rd Party Data Source
- Added independent ISO control to Camera panel
- Removed flight speed adjustments for Cameraless flights
- Added battery log reads for m200 series (5 & 6 cell batteries)
- Added Extended Overlap purchase into Cameraless Takeoff IAP
- Active Connection logging fix
- Fixed segment bisection issue
- Fixed the Connectionless interval imaging on older cameras
2.8.0 - March 19, 2018
- Custom Terrain Loading from Maps Made Easy - Bring Your Own Terrain (third party terrain sources coming soon)
- Mission Sending Between Devices
- Accelerated Terrain Profile Computation
- 3D Capture Mode with Grid Flight
- Gimbal Angle Setting (0 to 30 degrees)
- Log File Battery Cell Fix
2.7.4 - March 1, 2018
- Fixed AirData battery missing cell
- Fixed Ninja OBC Focus Sync for A7r, UMC and A6000 cameras
2.7.3 - January 31, 2018
- Fixed Cached Basemap Flashing
- Fixed Battery Limited Flight Restart
- Fixed Manual Restart Point Issue
- Fixed Flight Mode Switch Dropping AP Inappropriately
- Fixed Simulation Exit
2.7.2 - January 11, 2018
- Added Manual Abandonment Point Selection
- Added Camera-less Take Off (In App Purchase)
- Added Movable Home Point (In App Purchase)
- Updated Logic for Range Label and Heading Indicators
- Updated Logic for Pre-Flight Check (PAF/PSA)
- Updated Saved Mission Addition (Instant Update in Table)
- Fixed Flight Variable Recall Without Re-drawing Layout (Pass Rotation Issue)
- Fixed Simulator State
- Singular Linear Pass Enabled
- Fixed Area Calculation Update on Boundary Marker Removal
- Updated DJISDK to 4.4
2.7.1 - December 2, 2017
- Fixed gimbal rotation to nadir on M210 and Inspire 2
- Fixes to IAP restoration.
- Fixed image location marker drawing for cached missions.
- Set aspect ratio set for 3:2 for photo capture for X4S.
- Added HDMI video for Gremsy A6000 Bundle
- Added iPhone X support
- Image Point Cleanup Fixes
2.7.0 - November 6, 2017
- Online and offline No Fly Zone display.
- No Fly Zone access without being connected to aircraft for flight planning.
- Added long segment bisection for extended flight.
- Added automatic image point cleanup to improve performance on older devices.
- Added Matrice 210 support.
- Slowed down aircraft coming into a restart point.
- Optimizations for Sony A6000.
2.6.4 - September 18, 2017
- Fixed Multi battery breakup for missions over 30km.
- Fixed aircraft speed issue.
- Fixed Connectionless as default issue for existing saved missions.
- Added more specific error reporting for waypoint upload.
2.6.3 - September 12, 2017
- Fixed offline terrain awareness issue.
- Removed speed ramp up (overfly) on connectionless mode.
- New IAP: Extended Overlap settings down to 5%.
- Added preview of a7r/A6000 layouts but can’t save or takeoff without hardware present.
- Fixed A6000 operation with Ninja OBC.
- Fixed Phantom 4 Advanced aspect ratio issue, set to use 3:2 full frame.
- Compatible with Ninja OBC firmware 1.3 and 1.4
2.6.2 - August 30, 2017
- Added auto upload to AirData at landing and app startup.
- Fixed camera roll issue. Gimbal explicitly set to FPV mode.
- Added A6000 to supported cameras.
- Fixed overlap calculations for large format cameras.
- Fixed aperture ambiguity by setting it to full open by default.
- Fixed logic loop that stranded partial missions due to accidental Terrain Awareness selection.
2.6.1 - August 18, 2017
- Fixed mission Pause and Continue functionality.
- Fixed multi-battery reconnection issue.
2.6.0 - August 12, 2017
- Got rid of DJI Go being required to authenticate after every power up.
- Updated to DJI SDK 4.2.2.
- Added Matrice 200 support.
- Added Phantom 4 Advanced support.
- Fixed signal strength indicator.
- Fixed battery indicator.
- Fixed altitude slider left minus is disabled on linear mission.
- Removed HD% readout.
- Fixed auto focus pause with Terrain Awareness on.
2.5.3 - June 21, 2017
- Fixed error reporting in log file
- Added a delay at the top of the climb and pause for still autofocus
- Added gimbal angle indicator
- Fixed boundary definition for complex marker ordering on recalled missions
- Removed image dot cleanup from photo error
2.5.2 - June 16, 2017
- Image Point Cleanup on the way back automatically
- Only throw “Photo Error” message when applicable
- Add “wait for satellites to come back up” to battery restart
2.5.1 - June 9, 2017
- Big CPU optimizations for older iOS devices
- Added long press gesture to camera preview to clean up the video feed
- DJI SDK memory leak fix
- Fixed mission reload altitude setting
- Fixed M600 Pro video preview not coming up
- Increased tile cache size
- Canceled Flight timer when dropping an AP
- Stopped Camera Busy from blocking image attempt
2.5.0 - June 6, 2017
- Not publicly released. Beta only.
2.4.8 - May 22, 2017
- CPU optimization for older iOS devices
- Adjusted Agronaut imaging start point
- iPad Layout Fixes
- Linear Flight Planning corner drawing fix
2.4.7 - May 8, 2017
- Addressed Inspire 2 X5S startup GSD issue
- Added support for M600 Pro
- Added a7R Manual Trigger from Camera Preview long press
- Accounted for higher resolution cameras in point calculation
- Moved start signal for Parrot Sequoia Imaging to account for long start lag
2.4.6 - March 29, 2017
- Fixed X3 video feed issue
- Increased maximum Linear Flight Planning passes to 15
2.4.5 - March 29, 2017
- Fixed Signal Strength issue
- Verified Focus Settings for variable focus cameras
- Moved "Camera busy" warning layout text area instead of popup
- Added 3.5 and a 4 second setting for SD card write speed
- Added focus success or failure indicator
- Fixed difference in Connected/Not Connected GSD for P4P
- Added single press long hold to take picture
- Separated out two finger tap for focus
- Changed Healthy Drones references to AirData
2.4.4 - March 3, 2017
- Fixed Linear/Grid switching.
- Fixed Linear Flight Planning In App Purchase.
- Fixed Mavic focus not getting set properly.
- Added log file events for focus.
2.4.3 - February 24, 2017
- Added Inspire 2 Support - X4S
- Added Inspire 2 Support - X5S
- Added slow SD card message.
- Updated Video Previewer to address increased CPU usage.
- Addressed International In-App Purchase issue.
- Added Infinity focus on I1/I2 above 30 meters, above 60 meters for Mavic/P4/P4P
- Fixed autofocus not occurring at point directly over head after first of multiple flights.
- Updated Video Preview to work with new cameras/encoders.
- Fixed X5 connectionless mapping mode on Inspire 1.
- Flight speed honors user entered max speed on way to and from flight path.
- Clarified Tap to Open text in File Manager.
- Got rid of Linear Flight Planning popup on recovered missions.
- Cleaned up mission display on recovery.
- Fixed light-based slow down taking images too quickly on Connectionless mode.
- Fixed Flight plan line going away while flying and switching the units.
2.4.2 - January 9, 2017
- Reverted to timed Connectionless mode on aircraft that don't support distance triggering.
- Linear Mission recovery and recall has Upload button enabled by default.
- Back Button verification on all presses.
- Fixed Back Button “No” behavior.
2.4.1 - January 6, 2017
- Fixed Linear Flight Planning "twisting" issue
2.4.0 - January 2, 2017
- Linear Mission planning for surveying roads, rivers, utility lines and pipelines.
- Mapbox caching and loading converted to new Mapbox Studio system
- Crop cache area to boundary area before saving tiles
- Removed auto zoom out on cached maps
- Remove limit of 10 map caches
2.3.0 - December 20, 2016
- Added Phantom 4 Pro support
- Updated Connectionless mode - uses distance triggering instead of intervalometer
- Auto Focus Mavic and P4P at point over takeoff point
- Force focus by two finger tapping video preview
- Darkened blue Flight Preview line
- Remove X5R support from camera selection list
- Default X5 framing rate up to 2 seconds - honors the setting value
- Hide blue Flight Preview line before takeoff
- Update to DJI SDK to 3.5
- Added image filename to log file
- Added next waypoint coordinate to log file
- iPad layout for options menu and status bar
2.2.0 - November 14, 2016
- Connectionless Camera Triggering
- Mavic Pro Support
- Sony A7 as a supported camera on M600
- X3 and X5 camera FPV works on M600
- Fixed iOS 10 KML sharing issue
- Fixed startup connection issues
- Added Overlap and Camera to Log File
- Removed X5 takeoff restriction
2.1.6 - September 7, 2016
- Lowered price of Terrain Awareness to $9.99
- Enabled Ground Offset to Terrain Aware flight
- Changed FREE processing threshold to 250 points
- Added error messages for important settings
- Fixed Camera Control issue in Options Menu
- Added multiple attempts to get battery serial number for log file
2.1.5 - September 1, 2016
- Fixed "Show Image Footprint" crashing issue
- Draws light blue guide line all the time
- Fixed Multi Battery flight inconsistencies
- Added M600 support for SLANTRANGE users
- Increased Home Point check radius to 20 meters
- Fixed Log File issue
- Clarified Home Point warning cause message
- Added FAA warnings for Terrain Aware RTH
- Added ReturnToHome height management and warnings for Terrain Aware
2.1.4 - August 17, 2016
- Adjusted terrain filtering for NASA data.
- Fixed crashing on aircraft connect when Image Footprint display is enabled and Terrain Awareness is not purchased.
- Addressed high latitude elevation tile padding issue.
- Added more data validation checks for Terrain Awareness loading.
- Adjusted various warning message texts.
- Fixed extra comma in first line of log file.
- Added extra resolution check for Sequoia/Agronaut image calculations.
2.1.3 - August 10, 2016
- Fixed takeoff issue in the absence of terrain data.
2.1.2 - August 8, 2016
- Added Image Footprint display.
- Fixed Waypoint and mission resume issue.
- Changed Emergency reset. Must return to Home Point but don't have to land.
- Fixed KML display of some features.
- Fixed FAA warning Home Point setting.
- Removed flight below takeoff point restriction in Terrain Awareness.
- Fixed Home Point message in log file.
- Fixed SLANTRANGE overlap issue.
2.1.1 - July 25, 2016
- Fixed Waypoint issues on multi battery flights 3 and up.
- Added Manual Focus mode setting for X5 camera.
- Added download progress message for terrain tile downloads.
- Flight Preview (blue) line is shown when Show Nearby Cached Missions is enabled.
- Added app tips back into the log files.
- Home Point location gets written to log files.
2.1.0 - July 21, 2016
- Terrain Awareness!
- Improved KML handling, input and output
- Open log files on-device with Google Earth app
- Improved file management
- Fixed slow speed on restarted mission
- Camera registration no longer needed for SLANTRANGE camera
2.0.1 - July 2, 2016
- Image Format, Overlap, Max Speed and Max Flight Duration are all persistent across app launches
- Fixed layout issues when connected but no home point is set
- Fixed Signal Strength indictor issue
- Added Terrain Data Access Token Setting
2.0.0 - June 27, 2016
- Camera settings have been moved from Settings Menu to new menu above top status bar.
- Import KML via Email or AirDrop
- Export KML, log files, and Flights file via Email or AirDrop
- Flight Log review
- Separate Along-track and Across-track (overlap and sidelap) adjustments
- Built-in Simulator for testing
- HealthyDrones upload from Log File Manager
- RAW imaging available via In App Purchase
- Added ability to areas higher and lower than the takeoff point by adding a target ground offset slider
- Support for Parrot Sequoia and SLANTRANGE cameras
- Added placeholders for Terrain Awareness and Connectionless mapping controls (future release)
- Fixed super small button push areas (Sorry, text is still small for now)
- Fixed Inspire Pro image spacing
- General fixes and error handling improvements
1.5.1 - April 21, 2016
- Updated DJI SDK to 3.1.1
- Memory leak fix
- Text fix
1.5.0 - March 22, 2016
- Added Phantom 4 Support
- Added HealthyDrones compatible log files
- Fixed Waypoint limit error
- Fixed Battery Timer so the aircraft lands at expiration time instead of heading home at it
- Cleaned up early image error on mission resume
- Fixed Mission Resume after dead battery issue
1.4.1 - March 3, 2016
- Fixed large mission slow down issue on older devices
- Light-based speed limitation speed persists for all batteries of a mission
- Added setting to inhibit light-based speed reduction
- Added setting to inhibit nearby cached mission display
- Fixed battery estimates issue
- Fixed multiple persist files being created
- Fixed false takeoff error
- Fixed Mapbox credential whitespace issue
- Mapbox caching limit increased to 10
- Light-based speed message not shown if speed isn’t reduced
- Fixed Mapbox error on previously cached maps
- Added iPad Pro icon
1.4.0 - February 15, 2016
- Phantom 3 Standard support
- Inspire 1 Pro support
- X5 support with 12, 14, 15, 17, 25, 42, 45mm lenses
- Current camera settings display
- Motion Blur display
- Speed adjustment for lighting conditions
- Update to DJI SDK 3.0.1
- Faster travel to and from mapping flight path
- Fully restructured for new connection methods
- Mapbox interface fixes
- Updated video in guide
- Hardware decoding on all devices
- Inspire 1 Pro specific offline layout setting
- Adjusted triggering for different speed class SD cards (U1 and Class 10)
- Missions persist through app restarts and disconnections to allow for charging
- Cached missions shown in new mission creation to use as guidelines for complex shapes
1.3.2 - January 20, 2016
- Added Shutter Priority and Manual Shutter settings
- Added Shutter Speed settings
- Added MapBox Map ID and Token settings
- External basemap definition via MapBox
- Use Maps Made Easy created maps as Map Pilot basemap via MapBox
- KML, GPX and GeoJSON upload via MapBox
- Point, Polyline and Polygon annotations via MapBox
- Fixed recalled flight plans being covered by cached map tiles
- Flight Plan can be uploaded and started after manually flying to start
- Added Takeoff Point marker
- Allowed editing of cached missions
- Allowed saving of edited cached missions
- Regrouped settings
- Added Flight Plan length and width popup
- Added battery temp and voltage to log files
- Fixed cached mission elevation slider range for missions less than 40m or greater than 120m
- Fixed Inspire 1 gimbal yaw issue
- Fixed EV and White Balance default values
1.3.1 - January 5, 2016
- Updated DJI SDK
- Enabled Auto Takeoff
- Added SD card read failure retry and skip
- Added primary heading indicator during layout
- Added coordinate location indicator during layout
- Added three finger hold gesture to key in boundary marker location
- Fixed camera white balance, sharpness and saturation settings to reflect settings panel
- Increased maximum flight distance to 30 km
- Increased maximum flight height to 300 meters on public firmware
- Enabled mission saving without requiring basemap caching data connection
- Extended minimum speed down to 2 m/s for low elevation mapping
- Save mission title is renamed instead of entered fresh
- Extended battery limited missions to take dual battery Matrice 100 in to account
- Default Flight is 17 Minutes
- Added signal strengths to log files
- Added low altitude mapping speed limit warning
- Added better basemap caching download error messages
- Minimum Distance between boundary markers reduces to 25 m
1.2.2 - October 29, 2015
- Fixed iPad status bar covering the Back Button.
- Added iOS 8 support.
- Added Log Files that are accessible through iTunes.
- Added Background operation.
- Fixed "Waypoint too far" message when no flight path rotation is applied.
- Added abandonment point drawing in cases that DJI SDK doesn't throw consistent codes for GoHome.
- Swapped Boundary Markers to display as non-draggable after successful takeoff.
- Added Emergency Takeover instructions to the top of the User Guide.
- Fixed White Balance and Saturation Setting Issues.
- Set Contrast to 0 instead of 1 based on user feedback.
- Added stored overlap to mission recall warning message.
- Fixed Matrice M100 takeoff issue.
1.2.1 - October 15, 2015
- iOS 9 Emergency Fix
1.2.0 - October 15, 2015
- Initial Release