What makes Maps Made Easy Different?
- Free Processing - Most users never pay a dime.
- Flexible Payment - Subscription fatigue? We are pay-as-you-go. No commitments.
- All The Files, All The Time - No additional fees to get all the "Export" files.
- Highest Resolution Available - No Resolution Limits. We don't mangle your data to make the processing cheaper.
- Largest Project Size Available - Upload up to 7500 images per job.
- Fastest Processing - No other service provides all your pixels and all of the outputs so quickly.
- Full 3D Processing - Do advanced structure renderings that show verticals and overhangs.
- Free Volume Measurements - Even on maps that are processed for free.
- Automated Upload to Top-Notch Services - Sketchfab, Box and Dropbox integrations.
- Easy Sharing and Embedding - Post your creations on social media, share with a customer or embed it in your own site.
Designed for Businesses
- Your Data Is Yours - We are not hoarding data for who-knows-what down the road.
- Supercomputer Access - Cloud computing puts massive computing power at your fingertips.
- Custom Branding - Put your own logo on your maps, not ours.
- Track Changes Over Time - Arrange layers taken over time to tell the full story. Capture recurring business.
- Job Submission API - Use our processing power to enabled your own great applications and services.
- Seamless Embedding - Embed (iFrame) your maps and models in your site without the need to rehost. No one will ever know.
- Agricultural Processing - Accurate NDVI processing at no extra cost.
- Interoperability - Standards-based outputs make our outputs ready for your finishing touches.
This stockpile volume was RTK measured to be 10,000m³. Maps Made Easy calculated it to be 10,057.50 m³, or within about .5% of the hand measured value in a fraction of the time and cost.
Map Pilot for DJI - Industry leading app with unique capabilities
- Terrain Awareness to maintain a constant altitude above ground and maintain ground resolution.
- Purpose-built terrain data system designed with offline flight and mobile networks in mind.
- Linear mission planning for surveying roads, rivers and pipelines.
- Managed triggering to provide the most accurate results available.
- Connectionless triggering for areas where signal strength is a problem.
- Offline operation with cached basemap and terrain data for when connectivity is not available.
- Extensive logging that is compatible with various online log file analysis tools.
- Import KML files as guidelines when the existing basemaps are inadequate for mission planning.
- Easy log file sharing with email and AirDrop.
- JPG and RAW capture.